As part of the Bethlehem Records relaunch, we are pleased to announce that we have just added 12 titles available in high fidelity sound as part of the Mastered for iTunes program. All tracks have been remastered as high res 24-bit audio files for 100% clarity.
The following titles will be available on Amazon and other digital service providers on January 28th, 2014.
Newly added reissues include:
- BCP 6026: Charles Mingus - “A Modern Symposium of Music and Poetry”
- BCP 40: Herbie Mann - “Herbie Mann & Sam Most Quintet”
- BCP 81: Herbie Nichols - “Love, Gloom, Cash, Love”
- BCP 6019: Charles Mingus - “East Coasting”
- BCP 6014: Johnny Hartman - “All Of Me - The Debonair Mr. Hartman”
- BCP 6043: Ruby Braff - “The Best of Braff”
- BCP 6023: Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers - “Hard Drive”
- BCP 63: Herbie Mann - “Love and the Weather”
- BCP 52: Mel Torme “Mel Torme and Marty Paich Dek-Tette”
- BCP 6013: Mel Torme - Mel Torme Sings Fred Astaire
- BCP 29: Bud Freeman - “Newport News”